Friday, January 28, 2011

Where To Get Tahitian Hip Belt

Quilt






final! Finally done, a few days, has already built a regular place on the sofa, for covering and caves, etc. In the end I am reconciled with him, despite all the things I would do differently today. And yes, there are real, simple pattern for first quilt, but that was never my thing, prefer to swear a lot and open up again, did not I wanted somehow different ... For the binding I used a fabric I also the back have taken an inherited 70's flannel in bright blue. I've long wondered whether I had a red cloth should take it, but another eye-catcher, this pattern would not be needed. It is filled with
Baumwollbatting and I think he's really cuddly! I got it immediately washed, thus he gets this light Gekrinkele, looks sooo beautiful! My Quilting can be somehow not to be desired, so please look a sufficiently precise ;-)
In the last photograph we see a few hand quilted squares Conclusion: hand quilted definitely looks very much nicer than machinequilted, but the effort's just very unfortunate that immense .

0 comments:

Post a Comment