Thursday, January 6, 2011

Peterborough Ont Lesbian

Our dining room




this fireplace mirror I had to take last year necessarily from France.
He is one of my favorite parts.

This Shabby window I made last summer from an old picture frame.
Necessity is the mother of invention, 0)


The first signs of spring have taken hold ....


candles and small lights are always with me ... It creates a nice atmosphere.








Today I want to show you our dining room. For about a
Year, I'm addicted to Shabby-delusion. I think you know what I mean; 0)
is swinging so continuously since the brush.
we have started with the buffet ... Last was the table it ... It is an old heirloom, and was for years in Keller.Nun he shines in new splendor.
the chandelier and the fireplace mirror we bought last year in France ... The French border is not very far from us, so we frequently travel to France to shop. Our cat
Moritz it's way back ... well it turns out its rounds again.
Always be loving greetings, Miri ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment