Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Is A Good Disease To Write About

Dekoimpressionen Part 2

                      Momentan stecke ich schon fleißig in der Osterproduktion....



                                Mhmm, I love the smell of hyacinths ....


The old pocket watches are heirlooms of my grandfather ... but fit well with my Shabby-decoration ...






The awake heart I got as a gift ...
you can decorate beautifully



; ;
I have long admired these Lampenschirmhussen. So I got my Schwiegeroma which also sewed ....

As promised, I will show today the second part of my Dekoimpressionen. The many spring flowers give off a wonderful aroma throughout the house. It makes you want to spring ... but unfortunately is supposed to come back the winter. I really need him no more; 0)
Gets along well through the week!
Always be loving greetings, Miri







0 comments:

Post a Comment