Saturday, January 22, 2011

Does Is Hurt To Remove Mirena

Kitchen Decoration

My kitchen window is always seasonally decorated. As you can easily see, now, spring is announced. The calendar is by the way ... My new girls always argue about who should turn the cube.



; The hook strip is redecorated every now and then.



The Hyacinths are meanwhile so high shot that I have summarily cut off. I know it's not the freshest. But they may now have a little spread their fragrance in the kitchen.


The feel-good pictures of Andrea can not be missing in my kitchen .... I have a right meantime Aussatttung for all seasons, 0)


So, now you've got some of Dekoimpressionen get our kitchen.
As you see, here is a bit of color allowed, 0) This creates comfort.
We comply ohnenhin very happy in the kitchen. Whether homework, crafts, games, .... Everything is place here soon follow ... more pictures from our kitchen.
Until then I wish you a nice weekend. The sun shines on us even.
Always be loving greetings, Miri ♥






0 comments:

Post a Comment