Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sympathy Quotes For A Coworker Who Lost Father

Dekoimpressionen Part 1

The conservatory houses was now spring-like decorated.






flowers from my favorite nursery. The smell of white jasmine fills the entire space .. Mhhhm.


The coffee table is unfortunately not new at all ..... my husband like it.


Springlike decoration can not be missing in the living room of course.




So it looks right now in our hallway.



Today is Saturday. This means cleaning day for me, unfortunately, 0) To me the whole way will sweeten redecorated and photographed the same time ... Of course, then everything takes much longer.
So, now am ready and want to show you some Dekoimpressionen. If you are already a touch of spring-like ... No wonder, with the temperatures right now. As I have sooo
made a lot of pictures, there is now the first part. Part 2 will follow shortly.
Now I wish you a wonderful weekend. Let it go well you.
I have to cram later still with my Great geography.
Always be loving greetings, Miri ♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment