Friday, January 28, 2011

What Is Maxine The Cartoons Last Name

My white corner

Ich habe Euch ja versprochen weitere neue Schmuckstücke zu zeigen....


Lange war ich auf der Suche nach einer weißen Shabby-Uhr. Nun habe ich eine aus Emaille gefunden. Kommentar meines Mannes, als er die Gebrauchsspuren sah : "Die is ja kaputt !"
"No, that is not broken, which is just shabby, I told him to hunderstenmal, 0)
If you know this situation

I also sauceboats shabbymäßig, styled spring-like? . It looks like nostalgic.




n And a new Shabby-egg is formed. This I got a new idea ... is currently in progress.
The result, I show you soon ..... Now I wish you a nice and relaxing weekend. My older daughter has angina, and I realize that with me also what is coming your way. So I'll
enjoy the weekends at your leisure.
Always be loving greetings, Miri ♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment