Thursday, January 6, 2011

How Access Eyeonet Online

motivation






Tadaaah! My first quilt, quilted it!
So this is not my first finished quilt, but it is the first of part thereof. Almost 4 years (two parades!) started he was now 3 years as a thick ugly UFO under my desk. My noble project to quilt it by hand (since only hand quilted quilts are quilts GOOD "... tsts) I now sometimes thrown overboard. At some point you have to recognize that a great project, which is unfortunately postponed due to his expensive always back and radiates its work is no real incentive (other than the idea that it's great WOULD if it DONE) actually totally useless and is just precious space (and energy) leaves. I also
in this new sewing room no more desktop, under which I could plug the thing, it just has to get out of here!
Now he is after all times quilted, with the machine, exhausting enough. A bit haphazard I've sewn straight on at the end I find it ok, but that's enough. Overall, I would now much different for this quilt, but it was finally my first, which may be so ;-)
rauspulen Now only the perceived Heftgarn 700 meters and then the binding (and that makes me really always great fun!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment