Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sciene Safety Crossword

Findt Each pot cover moose ...


From the heritage of my grandfather, we get the "good dishes", Arzberg blue flowers, which I regard since then as a wedding present from grandpa and grandma and now our Sunday dish is.
Some parts are of a different pattern, I think it means blue flowers and has a gold rim and the flowers are a bit different, the shape is the same. My mother told me that originally had all the dishes of this pattern, but most parts are sometimes broke down in an "accident" with a smaller siblings, my grandmother was rushed into deep despair, for it was then produced any more.
I find this almost prettier than the blue flowers and was very happy that I found on Ebay a nearly complete coffee service. In my radicals, was there a cover (which my grandma has fortunately not done away with) the wonder of wonders, has been missing in the ebay kit. If the addition does not is!
Now the whole family for coffee and tea (with lid on it!) Are, beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment