Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hot Spandex Volleyball

living

On Thursday, a new Schränckchen of chick-schnack moved in with us.


It really is a Träumchen and can be decorated great.



I love those old Möbelchen prepared. I always think about what stories they tell.

My husband brought me this white tulips. They are my first tulips this year.


Then I wanted to show you more of my new Madonna Bloomingville.
I think in a Shabby budget includes a Madonna.
My 10-year-old daughter said this way: "Mammmma, we are not yet in the cemetery Must smile all day yesterday about hi hi hi
GG has the new addition well received, what really surprises me.



Then I embellished with tattoos of all sorts of things Domi. Even before the lampshade I did not hold. WHEN I was dead set on it must also work ...






XL-A Shabby egg was gewerkelt ... It took a long time, I do egg itself but the entire


This cup of Chic-Antique is also brand new .... This is me right now total angetan.

So, das war heute ja eine regelrechte Bilderflut....Ich wollte einfach meine Freude über die neuen Schätzchen mit Euch teilen.
Nun wünsche ich Euch ein ganz tolles WE.
 Laßt es Euch gut gehen !
Seid alle lieb gegrüßt, Miri





0 comments:

Post a Comment