Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Biopsy Complex Ovarian Cyst

€ Visions Quilters - My Top is finished!

Most of the work, namely the majority of the blocks, was sewn on the quilt not from me but from the Virtual Quilting Bee partners of the "Euro Vision Quilters" . The individual blocks were in my neighborhood design circles, I had painted the shape of the finished cut circles on white blocks and each quilter was allowed to let their creativity run wild to fill the space, the substances were added by me.
All raw-edge appliqué is good, too. The bottom right is improvised by me, from Reststückchen little bit ...







It really great things have emerged, some ideas I found really amazing! The rings then I have more color and style filter composed.

My favorite ring is the middle one, the geese flying round variant (in addition to the "swimming ducks" , how fitting ;-)) and the "rays" are so successful that I myself would not at all hammer out.

from the remains, I sewed the "Bunting" for the border, which cost me two days to 240 small triangles, and even with something as simple to do, of course, error and terminate * Groan *. Now I have finished the top and put it aside first. I still have some others are ...
€ The Vision Quilters are now "ready", ie, each had their month in which they sent out materials in many different countries in Europe and then in the next few weeks (or months) completed stitched blocks got back. There was some really great, both the ideas for the quilt (as in a Mondrian style, with a sewed houses, a call to a girl with skipping rope around a few times) and the implementation by the participants. But my conclusion is that we dont want it again would make the group did not fit 100% to each other now and then I have fallen so not at all the substances (and unfortunately I do not have real fun) or the ideas were too poor (because of 9-patch blocks, the whole post strive to Europe, I do not know ...). Also, it was me rather than to have a precise specification to sew so completely freestyle.
I hope I do not take this critical consequent bad, but I had to get rid of this time. For the idea of the matter is really great, but maybe it sounds great as it is? Or you just have to think twice and seek out the very people that fit the unique style.
My own quilt but I like the way expressed good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment