Saturday, February 19, 2011

Good Horror Movie Trailer Music

a nice weekend

My migraine is thankfully over. I thank you for the nice well wishes: 0) So I'm back gewerkelt busy ....


This potty I've actually made for little shop's .... But now I like it so much that I can not part with it. ;


So, it must first stay with me: 0)


Then another angel wings were .... Of course, as can it be otherwise, with my beloved No. 5 print; 0)


the moment I just love the color combination of beige / weiß...Es must not always be pure white.

My husband will be this project in the kitchen .. quit because he can only potter about on weekends, then it has lasted three weeks .... Are you looking forward to see what it is? pictures to follow soon.
also currently done strange things in our home ....
morning I find my make-up stuff no more, my handbags are ransacked, my smoothness of iron lying around in the bath and the phone is blocked forever.
evil perpetrator is my almost 11-year-old daughter .... HELP that puberty has begun!
Now I wish you a great weekend, sooooo.
Always be loving greetings, Miri ♥






0 comments:

Post a Comment