Thursday, March 3, 2011

Is A Headache A Symptom Of Tonsiities

jetzt mal eine Candy-Werbung

... so because I did everything by chance on the net, found at Tatiana , yet will I need a little advertising make it so ...

Everyone can participate in this "Candy" to participate,
meets the following rules:

  • link the candy on your blog - what I do hereby ...
  • (wer keinen Blog hat  muss einen Kommentar über scrapbookingworld.eu im Internet-forum posten) -- trifft bei mir nicht zu...
  • senden  Sie eine E-mail an admin@scrapbookingworld.eu mit Ihrem Link und Ihrem Herkunftsland -- wird umgehend erledigt...
  • schreibt auf jeden Fall einen Kommentar zu diesem Post -- kommt nun dran...
Verschicke WELTWEIT .. das ganze Internet kanns hier lesen...
The Candy ends on 9 . April 2011, on 10 April will be a draw.
well then I must have just lucky ... but I have never won something like that, so it's pure theory of employment ...
to that effect me greetings from the

0 comments:

Post a Comment