Sunday, March 6, 2011

How To Clean Watch Straps

My first snowdrops ...


Yesterday we visited grandma. In her garden grow all flower carpets of snowdrops. A bunch I was able to take me.


I think it's better than many large, opulent flowers ...

This week has arisen yet this angel wings ... of course with my beloved No. 5 print.



Then I was still at it .... and me these new particles have risen. Putting now spring mood in our hallway.



Here you see what I'm going to deal with today ... Currently, everyone wants to have these eggs. Apparently there are many, like me, on more subtle Easter decorations. Even my husband hift me at the moment when painting. We are the Easter Bunny Family hihihi, 0)

So, that was it for today ... I wish you a nice, possibly crazy sunday ... we were yesterday, in the bright sunshine, on a small, cozy carnival parade. Today Noon I would like to see the girls with the big move our city on TV.
Always be loving greetings, Miri ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment