Sunday, December 26, 2010

How Masterbate With A Showerhead

Werkeleien



My pimped standing tray

view from our kitchen window .... It's snowing again!





I love these days between the years .... All Christmas, family obligations are met, the children are on holiday and I leave.
a look into the day as it comes live, with no timetable ... Sooo wonderful!
Finally I also once again time to express my creative side. So this afternoon was whitewashed hard and getting creative. My
standing tray was now finally painted white and decorated with a logo of Dominica.
An old Belgian shabbymäßig jar I created for my little shop.
I love these glasses. They are scattered all over with me in the house.
Ah, snow will also do it again. Sooo comfortable!
Always be loving greetings, Miri ♥





0 comments:

Post a Comment