Thursday, December 23, 2010

1976 4 Hp Evinrude For Sale

Merry Christmas ♥



So, that is now so our shabby little tree. Actually, I had ordered antique clocks digits, I wanted to go hang. But unfortunately until now no mail there. But I will definitely make up a picture of it.
Das ist unsere Weihnachtsecke im Wohnzimmer.
                                      Hier findet morgen die Bescherung statt.





So, the house is cleaned. And I've redecorated the same again, 0) The purchases are all done. Now, come Christmas!
go this afternoon we might even come to a wonderful Christmas Market in Heidelberg to really in the Christmas mood.
probably even tomorrow we get snow, yippie.
I wish you and your family a wonderful Weihnachtsfest ♥ Genießt die Zeit und laßt es Euch gutgehen.
Ich bin zwar noch nicht lange dabei, doch fühle ich mich schon sehr wohl  mit Euch.
Seid alle lieb gegrüßt, Miri ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment