Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What Color Carpet Goes With Burgundy Walls

birthday table / table birthday


A small view of my birthday table, which this time turned out very nice pink-buntig. The towels I wished to match the orange bathroom, Gudrun Sjödén there are even grade carrot-striped cerise (so you can also say to pink-orange * g *). Rice
The cups are actually old hat, but I have not had. The thermos is we went in Lübeck on the way, so sweet!
Also, I still get the top part of Amsterdam Shoko , great to see sisters secretly access to Dawanda shopping lists ...

A little look on my birthday table, very colorful pink this time. The towels will match our future orange bathroom, actually they have towels in pink-orange stripes at gudrun Sjödén ! The colored melanim-cups from rice are well known, but I had no yet. In lubeck we found this amazing thermos flask, I love it! I also want to get the best from amsterdam- shoko , it's great when sisters-in-law find their way stealthily to dawanda-wish-lists ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment